Join our accounting partner program to gain new business and add value to your existing clients.
If you’ve had a wander over to the Network in the last few hours you will have seen a great transformation. We’ve spent a lot of time re-working, tweaking and building new functionality and user interfaces to make the Network the best place to interact with our community. For those of you who don’t know, the Network is our in-house community area. Users can voice their ideas and get feedback from staff and users. It’s a great way to find support on a wide range of problems from a specific accounting problem that one of our accounting partners will be able to give advice on, to working out how VAT returns are setup in Clear Books. It’s also one of the primary ways we find out what our customers want from our system, and what we can do to make life easier for everyone. We get requests for new features, reports of bugs and problems, thoughts on recent releases and more.
- The layout and design has been completely reworked.
- We’ve added new features such as voting on comments and better Gravatar integration.
- Posts are now organised more intuitively by type: Ideas, Problems, Questions, Opportunity and Praise.
- Previous to this release, we started separating out posts for Clear Books, Open Payroll, Partners, Network, Staff Room and Mobile App into their own forums, this functionality remains and inherits all of the new stuff mentioned above so you can clearly find the posts you are looking for.
- There is a new infinite scrolling style of browsing posts similar to Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Profiles have had an overhaul as well with latest activity listed along with the full dashboard of features all customisable and with access control so you can show the parts of your profile you want to the people you want to see it.
Our community is the most important part of Clear Books. We want to provide a market place for our customers to network with one another. We want to know what our customers want. This series of updates has come to encourage people to use the Network more and establish the Network as a supporting player in the team of apps we provide. We hope you enjoy the changes and that you come and say hello.