A few weeks ago we released the beta version of Campaigner, a mass emailing tool, fully integrated with the Clear Books suite. If you missed the initial release the beta is still live and accessible through labs from your Clear Books account.
The new release is out! Campaigner is now better equipped to help you with your email campaigns. Check out the improvements:
- Re-design – Campaigner takes on the same look as Clear Books and Staff Room, giving you that familiar layout to make navigating the tool even easier.
- Send Statistics – When viewing the list of sent campaigns, you can now see statistics alongside. These include:
– open rates
– drop offs (the number of people who unsubscribed from your emailing from that campaign)
This key information gives you better insight into your campaign management and set up for future campaigns.
Failures – Campaigner can now track when emails you send out have bounced or when a recipient has complained, this will be added to the failure rate.
Default templates – Not a design or coding guru? Don’t worry, we’ve added 3 brand new email templates each cross browser compatible with all modern email clients (Gmail, Hotmail and Thunderbird amongst others) and are all mobile compatible.
Campaigner newbie? – We’ve also added a couple of tours to help you setup your first campaign and mailing list!
We hope you enjoy this latest version. Tell us what you think in the comments area below or through the Network. We are also planning more great features to release this summer, so keep your eyes peeled for:
- Copy/paste mailing list subscription form to allow anyone to sign up directly from your website
- Email attachments
- Permissions will allow you to set access rights for your Clear Books users, giving you great control over your campaigns
- Email not displaying correctly? The user can view the email from their web browser from the click of a link
- Search from within campaigner to drill down into contacts, mailing lists and campaigns
- Improved contact management
During the Campaigner update, we’ve received great feedback and a lot of our small business customers have been keen to get involved.
Campaigner is only available to our Accounting Partners but we’ve listened to your suggestions and are very happy to announce that when Campaigner is fully released, all Clear Books customers will be able to subscribe to Campaigner. We are currently looking at payment options, expect some very competitive pricing compared to Mail Chimp and Campaigner.com.
We hope you are as excited as us about this release and the future of Campaigner.