We’ve now released stages 4 & 5 of our auto enrolment features, designed to help Clear Books Payroll users comply with the UK Government’s new workplace pension regulations.
If you’d like to see what features we’ve released already, see our blogs for Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3. To learn more about auto enrolment in general and how Clear Books are preparing for it, take a look at our overview blog.
Which auto enrolment features are available as part of these releases?
- Clear Books Payroll will save a copy of your reports every time you run them, so you have a record that you have been fulfilling your legal duties.
- You can now add more than one pension scheme if different employees are part of different schemes.
- We’ve also added the ability to link the pension providers to your list of suppliers in Clear Books Accounting, making it easier to deal with pension invoices created.
- You can now delete pension schemes that are not currently assigned to an employee
- These features can be found by navigating to Pensions > Pension scheme
Assessment report improvements
- You will now receive a warning message on the assessment report if required fields are not filled out. If required fields are not completed, it could prevent employees from being assessed for automatic enrolment.
- This report can be found by navigating to Pensions > Reports > Assess the workforce
We’ve also made some general performance improvements to the Payroll application.
Keep an eye out on our blog and Community forum for more updates on auto enrolment feature releases as we have them.
If you have any questions about the auto enrolment process, we’re here to help. Simply send us an email on email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you.