As some of you may know, the revamped Clear Books Community forum now includes a News area where we’ll be posting all updates for Clear Books products. If you haven’t already seen it, feel free to take a look here.
As this is our first feature update summary, we shall include some updates from previous months, just in case you missed them.
Summary of updates – August 2014
- Introducing our new VAT comparison feature
- Minimised Clear Books branding on invoices
- Improved searching with smart tables
- improved filtering – filter invoices and bills by currency
- View transactions not yet assigned to a project with Improved transaction filtering
- Set default bank accounts for your customers
- Default billing dates implemented to help when batch processing bills
- Create purchase orders directly from an invoice
- Open Payroll Feature – Print or E-mail P60s to send to your employees.
- Search functionality for both purchase orders and stock items improved using the general search feature
- Grand totals added to both invoicing and bill tables
- Open Payroll Feature – Export your monthly payroll payslips in multiple formats such as HTML, PDF and CSV
- Print invoices upon creation
- Open Payroll Feature – Supporting the £2000 NIC allowance