Last week we told you about some improvements to the Clear Books dashboard. Well, we’ve got some more for you!
- We’ve removed the links Customers (Add) | Quotes (Create) from the sales widget. And also removed the links Suppliers (Add) from the purchases widget. This was because it wasn’t clear there are two separate links. We’re in the process of re-designing the sales and purchases widgets so watch this space for more on that…
- We’ve ensured that widget headers that are links are coloured blue and those that aren’t links are coloured black. This is so it’s explicitly clear which headers are clickable and which aren’t.
- We’ve added a label, ‘Balance:’, for the total listed at the top of the money widget. This was because it wasn’t clear to some users what the figure referred to.
- We’ve removed the Add Employee link from the expenses widget. This was because it was not directly related to expenses to be placed in that widget.
- We’ve also removed the petrol price widget— which wasn’t as user-friendly as it should have been.
Let us know what you think in the comments…