There’s a lot going on at Clear Books in September and October for accountants and bookkeepers, so make sure book your places sooner rather than later, to avoid disappointment as places are limited!
Introduction to Clear Books and Cloud Accounting – free online event
If you are completely new to Clear Books and to cloud accounting then our introductory webinar will be ideal for you. A webinar is an online workshop, so all you need to do is register for the event, and sign in on the day (and at the right time!).
We’ll be exploring topics like:
- The benefits of Cloud Accounting
- Types of cloud accountants
- How to select the right clients for cloud
- Top tips to get started with cloud accounting
To join this free webinar on the 7th September at 11am – 12pm you can register here.
Certified Partner Training – classroom based training in London
Our next Clear Books certified partner training is on the 15th September at our London HQ, from 10am – 1pm.
Once qualified, you can expect the following benefits:
- 1 x blog coverage on your practice once you have qualified
- 4 x promotional emails/year sent to Clear Books customer database.
- Guest blog opportunities
- Clear Books Certified Partner email signature badge
- Clear Books Certified Partner website badge
- Clear Books Certified Partner Certificate
- Clear Books Certified Partner badge attached to your profile on the Clear Books Accounting partner directory
- Annual refresher course (£299) + VAT.
- Exclusive deals
- Invitation to Partner Forum (every 6 months) with Award ceremony
- Invitation to social meetups
- Matches between small business and clients as and when a request is made
- Milestone rewards and recognition.
For more information and to book your place email email@example.com
Open Day – free workshop and networking event
Our next Clear Books Open Day is on 21st October at our London HQ, from 9:45am – 2pm.
The Clear Books Open Day brings together our accounting partners, new and old (and not yet registered!).
We’ve invited some guest speakers along to offer tips on digital marketing, customer service and CPD – all of these topics specifically aimed at accountants.
You can also expect presentations from the Clear Books team too, who’ll take you through our 12 month roadmap and what our accounting partners can expect from the software over the next year. And of course, there’ll be lunch and networking 🙂
To book your free place email firstname.lastname@example.org