These books are sitting on the bookshelf either in the Clear Books office or at home. They are all well worth reading, covering topics on leadership, team building, strategy and marketing.
- Gung Ho, Ken Blanchard
- The One Minute Manager, Ken Blanchard
- Tribes, Seth Godin
- The Advantage, Patrick Lencioni
- The Five Dysfunctions Of A Team, Patrick Lencioni
- Fish, Stephen C. Lundin, Harry Paul and John Christensen
- Good Strategy, Bad Strategy, Richard Rumelt
- Body Language, Robert Phipps
- Brandwashed, Martin Lindstrom
Have you read a good book that you would add to this list?