Here is a list of new features and updates released today.
- Accrual Dates: In Organisation Settings accrual dates can be switched on for advanced users. This reveals an additional field on invoice forms which allows invoices to be accrued in different accounting periods to the invoice date.
- Flat Vat Rate Scheme: Changes in rates for the flat rate vat scheme are now supported. In Organisation Settings it is possible to set dates and applicable vat rates. These are then applied to sales invoices when running the VAT report to determine the total VAT owed to HMRC.
- Account Codes Standard account codes have been added to the preset defaults including Inventory and Long-term debt. Account codes can now be fully managed to set the associated vat rate and whether to display the code on drop down lists for sale items or purchase items. Defaults are set so you do not have to worry about this.
- Construction Industry Scheme The process for allocating cash to underlying transaction accounts has been improved. Find out more about our CIS software
- The Import Tool attempts to remember transfers from one bank account to another so you do not have to.
- Registered office details can be added in Organisation Settings. These details are displayed on the footer of invoices.
- The Import Tool has a new tab system for menu options: Invoice – Transfer – Refund – Multiple Invoices.
- Sub total is calculated incorrectly using e.g.
- Tip, Message, Warning and Error boxes have a new, sleeker design.
- Popovers on the Import Tool have a close button to prevent users accidentally clicking outside the popover area and losing their data.
- New screenshot on the dashboard to replace the old test screenshot.
- Form buttons change colour when hovered over.
- Clear Books logo added to the left of the third tier menu.
- End of day balances bolded on Import Tool.
- IE 7 bug on homepage. Footer no longer overlays text when browser resized.
- Confirm delete invoice box is now displaying correctly.