Today we are pleased to announce that we have worked with Companies House to make their webcheck service available right inside Clear Books. This means you can order from a huge range of official documents that have been recorded with Companies House for over 2 million companies.
If you ever extend credit your customers, or pre-pay your suppliers then this is a handy tool to let you find out more about their financial circumstances.
Certain information is available completely free, such as….
- Registered Name, Address and Company Number
- Type of Company, and Area(s) of Business
- Date of Incorporation, Last Accounts Filed Date, Next Accounts Due, Last Annual Return Filed, Next Annual Return Due
Other documents are charged at £2 + VAT, and will be automatically added on to your monthly Clear Books bill (no need to get your credit card out each time!) There is a huge range of documents available, but some of the most popular are:
- Form AA – Annual Accounts
- Form 363a – Annual Return (A Full List of Directors and Shareholders)
- Form 88(2) – Allotment of Shares
- Form 288a – Appointment of Director or Secretary
- Form 288b – Termination of Appointment of Director or Secretary
To access these documents simply navigate to Reports > CH and search for the company you are interested in.