Due to popular demand Clear Books is going to start hosting “Introduction to Finance” seminars.
We are aware that not all customers can be experts at business finance. With this in mind we have designed a new seminar aimed at SMEs with little or no prior knowledge of accounting and finance, or for businesses who want more confidence and insight into their small business financials.
The two hour seminar will be held in a welcoming environment at Clear Books HQ and is hosted by our lead Support Accountant who will be able to answer any financial queries that make your head spin!
Please see the topic areas outlined below:
- Why businesses need to keep track of finances.
- Brief Overview of Corporation Tax, Income tax, PAYE.
- Brief explanation of VAT.
- Managing customers and suppliers.
- Establishing control over your records.
- Understanding financial reports.
There are two seminar times for you to choose from on the 21st May:
10am – 12pm
2pm – 4pm
Seats cost £100/person + vat. Spaces are limited so please make sure you book early to avoid missing out.