This is the latest addition to the suite of tools developed by Clear Books and has been released into labs today to try for free!
Campaigner covers all your emailing needs whilst being fully integrated with Clear Books allowing you to send email campaigns without wasting time exporting/importing your contacts into a third party service.
What can Campaigner do?
In this early beta release Campaigner already has the following features:
Campaigns – An email to be sent to one or many recipients.
– Subject and email content (text or HTML/CSS) with full WYSIWYG i.e. codeless editing!
– Choose when your emails are sent e.g. between 7am-5pm
– Send to 1 or many mailing lists
Recipients – A set of tools used for managing the contacts you want to send emails to
– Mailing lists comprised of your Clear Books contacts
– CSV file import contacts
Templates – Commonly used email layouts you can reuse over and over again
– Custom name e.g. Marketing Email
– Full WYSIWYG i.e. codeless editing!
– No limit of the number of templates you can have
Layout – Campaigner is integrated with Clear Books, Open Payroll and Staff Room
– Organise Campaigns into inactive, active and archived file.
That’s not all…
The above is only our beta version! Here are some other goodies to look forward to:
New style – Campaigner will take on the new look to match Clear Books, Open Payroll and Staff Room
Campaign Statistic – Helping you get a better idea of how your emails impact your recipients
– Open % – Percentage of people opened your email or ignored it
– Click-through rates – The number many people followed through to your linked content
– Failed % – Percentage of emails that failed to reach the intended recipient
– Drop off % – Percentage of recipients who unsubscribed from your emails
Free templates – Fully customisable, free HTML email templates ready to use out of the box
Attachments – Files and images you want to send with your campaign
Mailing List Subscription – A widget to add to your own website to subscribe directly to your campaigns
Ok, so how much?
It’s free! If you already have a Clear Books account you can jump right in. Campaigner is currently at a beta stage, that means we haven’t fully released all the features or made it available to everyone and that’s why you can get such a great tool for free!
Where do I start?
At the moment the beta in Labs is only available to our Accounting Partners but keep your eyes peeled for a wider release in the near future. Just log into your account and navigate to Labs from the top menu to activate Campaigner.