My wife enjoys reading ‘normal books’ on holiday. I like to read books about business. Does that sound familiar?
I have only four and a half years experience running my startup, marketing to prospects and leading a team so I learn a lot from other peoples’ experiences. I pick and choose the ideas that I like and the ideas that inspire me.
In no particular order, here are some of the books on my reading list:
- Maverick!, Ricardo Semler
- Steve Jobs, Walter Issacson
- Return To The Little Kingdom, Michael Moritz
- Business @ The Speed Of Thought, Bill Gates
- Anyone Can Do It; My Story, Duncan Bannatyne
- Losing My Virginity, Richard Branson
- The Warren Buffet Way, Robert G. Hagstrom
- Soros: The Life, Ideas And Impact Of The World’s Most Influential Investor, Robert Slater
- Investing Against The Tide, Anthony Bolton
- More Joel On Software, Joel Spolsky
- Rework, Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- Delivering Happiness, Tony Hsieh
- Founders At Work, Jessica Livingstone
- One Click: Jeff Bezos And The Rise Of Amazon.com, Richard L. Brandt
Have you read a good book that you would add to this list?