We are making some important changes to our support process. Providing timely and helpful support is a key goal for the team at Clear Books.
One customer recently summed up our support saying, “sometimes you guys are awesome and respond instantly and sometimes you don’t”. Our goal is to be awesome all the time.
Currently we have a number of support channels:
- Get Satisfaction for community support
- Zendesk for support tickets
- Task management system for our developers
- Help guides
This is disjointed so we are centralising our support process so that instead:
- You will create a ticket from within the system.
- We will auto suggest answers from our FAQ and help guides to resolve common queries.
- If you can’t find the answer you will then proceed to submit a ticket.
No more Get Satisfaction. No more Zendesk.
Behind the scenes the new system allows us to more easily allocate questions to support and problems to developers. The support team will be dealing with tickets in one central place rather than multiple places. We will know immediately who you are, what your account is and any tickets you have raised previously. It won’t be necessary to sign up or log into different support systems. We will also have more control over reporting and the internal goals we set ourselves to ensure we keep improving.