We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Revolut bank feeds in Clear Books.
Clear Books customers can now connect to their Revolut bank accounts to automatically import transactions. Here’s a little about the new feature, and how you can use it to make small business financial management a breeze.
Revolut bank feeds make accounting even easier
Using bank feeds to auto-import transactions makes accounting quicker and easier because it eliminates manual data entry.
Here are some of the awesome bank feed benefits now available to Revolut users;
- See your Revolut transactions in Clear Books by automatically importing transaction records
- Know what invoices and bills are paid and outstanding when you match transactions back to accounting entries
- Eliminate manual data entry by quickly creating new accounting entries for purchases as you spend money
- Easily track daily takings for retail or cash-based businesses
- View a snapshot of your business finances in the Clear Books automatic dashboard reports
Preview the new feature today;
Connecting your Revolut and Clear Books accounts in seconds
It’s easy and secure to connect your Revolut bank account with Clear Books. We are registered with the FCA, and use Open Banking feeds to ensure your data is in safe hands.
A little about Revolut
Revolut Business is an amazing new partner of Clear Books. Their popular business accounts are borderless, and completely online. Revolut Business is loaded with tons of great features – like virtual company cards, great FX rates, end-to-end expense management (and now, Clear Books bank feeds).
If you’re a Clear Books customer eager to find out more about Revolut Business, visit Revolut today to find out more.